MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Previewing the ACC competition

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 01:57 AM   #167
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
and you don`t think what you post all day long is annoying? It goes both ways.
Here's the difference. I post what I want to post because I want to post it and I don't give a fuck what others think of it. You get offended by that although you can ignore it and it has nothing to do with you. That's bitchassness. That's not being a grown man. That's needing to shut the fuck up, quit moaning, and stop crying because someone else is doing them. I don't attack you for doing you. And I don't care about the attacks even, because the reality is, why the hell would I be defensive when I'm doing nothing wrong?

If you have some sexual issues, that's your deal. If images or discussions of sex makes you freaked out, that's your problem. It's not mine. So stop concerning me with it. I don't care. But it's annoying to have you bitches act like bitches and go out of your way to bitch and make things boring as hell.

So, why don't you get your grown man game on, stop acting like a child, and start worrying about your own self and go fuck some women so you're not so wound up
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!