MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 02:31 AM   #3654
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Maybe it will get easier for me. I've found it pretty hard, but everyone has their own level of working at different things. For every activity you are good at, there are countless you are hopeless at.
Exactly ,I could drive the car easily on my very first try but I am completely hopeless in skating

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It gets easier with time. :9 But it's not true that it's easy to pass the test. It depends on the country, even the city where you do it. I have read that 40% of the portuguese learners fail their first try. Most of them do know how to drive, but the examiner is VERY demanding and it's really easy for a good driver to fail tbh.

Depends on the country I feel .I passed the test in India about 6 months back using a friends car .All he asked me to do was make an eight and park a car in reverse between 2 cars .But I was noticing almost everybody passed .Only the real bad ones failed if you get what I mean But half of the people in India dont know the road rules at all Its a bigger challenge adjusting to those idiots than actually learning how to drive
Chirag is offline View My Blog!