MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 01:07 AM   #3522
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - ACC is finally here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I can't sink any lower than getting owned by a 13-year-old kid and getting called an idiot by another child.

THANK YOU. I was waiting for someone to explain what the hell that gif was supposed to convey. But let's not bully children; they're young and vulnerable still.

Will spell it 'scoop's from now on. He signed a picture the first time I stalked him, then my Swiss flag the night of the final he finally made our date. He stood me up one night so I ran to Novak instead.

Yeah, you should have been at the O2. The tournament was amazing, even if Rogi lost the final. Come next year!
I guess Leng was deadly jelous on that? Im sure he would love to be on your spot. And lol, Nole as a spare date aint so bad.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!