MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Previewing the ACC competition

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 12:44 AM   #128
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Wow. You've been here for two years, with most of that spent in a war with John, and you did NOT know he was gay? You are one piece of work. I find that extremely hard to believe. And that in no way answers to the fact you do know I'm gay and you have attacked my sexuality. You are anti-gay and this post proves it. And you're right, this homophobia shit is going too far. That's why I'm exposing it for what it is.
I had no clue, in case i will reapet you, i do not care.I was looking his post in GM and never here. BigJane is horible poster. You are gay ??? You dont say I attacked your sexuality? Cry me a river. Whatever floats your boat Failo.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!