MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 12:43 AM   #3511
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - ACC is finally here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
too late

anyway, that's my list done

pretty sure i got most of the gimps in

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Trips, you were nominated already, what difference did it make whether Tag did it or not?
He nominated me over Trollspin, that's why. The HORRORS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I nominated Mugitt=Mug, The Mugdog, and Mugwires.
Mugwires has been done before. Start da Game was still the most creative with 'stripwires'.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!