MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Previewing the ACC competition

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 12:41 AM   #123
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I nominated one person. But I didn't have the balls to post it with my username. Disclaimer: I do not have any DA. I just might have asked someone to nominate a certain someone.

ACC is boring. I just want Mr MTF to start so that we can cheer for the bogan
Who is it?

ACC was interesting last year. I hope it's interesting this year too. I probably won't participate in Mr MTF save for the voting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Don't try your usual baiting, it won't work

Btw "little girl" is not an attack on person's sexuality, it's making a mockery of their tendency to cry at every little thing.

There are gay posters on this board that I am 100% cool with. The reason? They don't behave like you. But keep telling yourself that you get attacked because you are gay you'd get attacked just as much if you were straight.
I agree, but what about 'butt buddy'? Go ahead and defend that.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!