MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 12:16 AM   #604
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by all our "elusive" Lurkers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
I made some instant rice -- that was good for 2 days, salad another time; some leftover potatoes from dinner at my mom's another time.
What's instant rice? Salad is awesome.

Quote:
My mom usually gives me some leftovers or even stuff she made just for me on Sunday nights when I go to their place for dinner. That's good for two or three days, just needs reheating. Sometimes I'll get stuff from the grocery store that's prepared but just needs reheating. Or stuff you microwave from frozen. Or I'll make a sandwich or salad.

I generally buy my lunch when I'm at work, so yeah, eating out twice a day can get expensive.
I see. You're so lucky to have access to your mom's cooking. I miss my mom's cooking. I'm not a fan of prepared meals from the supermarket though; they're not awful but I feel like I can cook the Western stuff better at a lower cost, and I won't touch any of the dubious-looking Asian stuff even if I were starving.

I haven't eaten in a proper restaurant in a REALLY long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I can't cover all the cooking posts, but I think Kat wanted me to know it was you tripwires that she was talking about? Because Kat must know I do know who Roger is? You know trip I don't know your name or if I did I have forgotten it! I just always use trip. But you were in the Miss MTF contest so I guess I should know your name? Also Kat you are right I have been working changing my Avatar and Sig. It is a whole new look for me at MTF! But I think the Gothic look goes very well with a Lurker! Although Sham would probably not agree thinking it causes too much attention to me which is never good for a Lurker
I didn't reveal my name during Ms MTF.

Hi to the newcomers.

Where's Sham? I wanna know if he was at the O2 for the WTF.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!