MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 12:11 AM   #3492
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - ACC is finally here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
You gullible idiot.
I can't sink any lower than getting owned by a 13-year-old kid and getting called an idiot by another child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
You make no sense with those gifs. Not that your post are much better.
THANK YOU. I was waiting for someone to explain what the hell that gif was supposed to convey. But let's not bully children; they're young and vulnerable still.

Quote:
Corrected for you trips. And btw did Roger sign you anything? I really wished to be in O2 this year.
Will spell it 'scoop's from now on. He signed a picture the first time I stalked him, then my Swiss flag the night of the final he finally made our date. He stood me up one night so I ran to Novak instead.

Yeah, you should have been at the O2. The tournament was amazing, even if Rogi lost the final. Come next year!
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!