MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Previewing the ACC competition

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #73
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

This is exactly why I nominated you for the ACC Filo. You ruin every thread you put your hands on. Then you act all high and mighty and you think you are so special just because you are gay.

I do respect your tennis knowledge, but instead of talking about tennis, you talk about bullshit most of the time. The bottom line is that you are just a drama queen and attention whore. How is posting about 60% of the thread (which isn't yours by the way and your posts are almost all off topic) not attention whoring?

(I expect some lecture about my personal life now and some theory how my naighboor molested me.)