MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Previewing the ACC competition

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 12:12 AM   #68
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Yeah, been a while. Well I'll be honest Filo, as you already know, I don't hate you. But all the talk about your sexual endeavors, in multiple threads too... I personally don't care too much about that stuff. You still post interesting tennis related stuff but those other things can be excessive.

I hope you don't take it as a sign of betrayal if I vote for you if you are up against a poster who I'm closer to. You can of course vote for me as well if you want to. (I feel that my patience with people here on MTF has lessened since last year, so I might go a little further in the ACC this year.)
Sign of betrayal?? Get a grip, Orka, this is an internet forum.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!