MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Previewing the ACC competition

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 10:58 PM   #48
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I have to say, I haven't talked to you in a while, but I still find you one of the best posters here. I don't know what you think of me but it's been good seeing you around again the last bit
Yeah, been a while. Well I'll be honest Filo, as you already know, I don't hate you. But all the talk about your sexual endeavors, in multiple threads too... I personally don't care too much about that stuff. You still post interesting tennis related stuff but those other things can be excessive.

I hope you don't take it as a sign of betrayal if I vote for you if you are up against a poster who I'm closer to. You can of course vote for me as well if you want to. (I feel that my patience with people here on MTF has lessened since last year, so I might go a little further in the ACC this year.)
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!