MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Previewing the ACC competition

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 11:27 PM   #22
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Fans? LOL. Do I look like a 5 year old? I don't do fans. Do I have people who I am friendly with, friends with, and like personally? Very much so. Figure it out. And then answer the question. Do mug posters have posters who they are cool with? Or do mug posters have nothing? So why are you talking about mug posters, when you are one yourself.
mug posters do have friends yes. They usually turn out to be other mug posters though, which this forum tends to have a lot of. Whenb they get as unbearable are you and Topspin though, even most of the mug posters start to hate you. Only ones who are left are those who like you read your sexual fantasies if any of those people exist

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!