MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is Murray using mind games during matches?

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 06:39 PM   #30
country flag retister

retister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond reputeretister has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Murray using mind games during matches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
This is a joke. No, there is clear difference between an involuntary tic and clearly deciding when you opponent is a on a roll to delay play to check out the tape on your knee.

More often than not when Murray is grabbing himself, he does not play any better or worse, nor does his opponent, he can do it when he's winning and still win, and when he's losing and still lose.
The essence of the matter. Even if he does it on purpose (and my gut tells me he doesn't), the opponent still has the chance to just ignore it and keep doing his thing.
MTOs, on the other hand, physically prevent the opponent from playing. It's not just a mind game anymore.
Those things are not the same, not by a longshot.
retister is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote