MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Amendment 64 Passes in Colorado. 21 and over can buy,smoke, grow weed...Legally.

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 05:27 PM   #34
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amendment 64 Passes in Colorado. 21 and over can buy,smoke, grow weed...Legally.

People who drink alcohol and smoke tobaco really have no right to decide for others how they may or may not ruin their life.

Only those lunatic puritan non-drinkers and non-smokers are allowed to tell others they are not to ruin their lifes by living. Not really, they should however question why they need to pay for drug users/drinkers/smokers welfare when things go bad through their taxes, this is why social and economic libertarianism goes so good hand in hand, everyone is responsible for their own lives and thereby are allowed to do whatever they want to (with themselves).

Well, I am going to visit Colorado when I visit US next time, hope they got some of the good stuff from California in the free market by then.