MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is Murray using mind games during matches?

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #18
country flag Murray Mint

Murray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Murray using mind games during matches?

This isn't the first time I've seen it suggested that Murray was somehow faking his issues against Nieminen. Did he decide to donate the first set as well?! Ffs, I don't think there's a more obvious case of someone genuinely having a physical struggle.

Funniest thing was that blog of Nieminen's where he was suggesting Andy had nothing to hurt him with.. Christ, Andy was even handing him his backside when he was still a scrawny kid, how delusional can you be...
Murray Mint is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote