MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #3533
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I do listen to you. And once again, thanks for the encouragement. I hope I get there, too. I understand like most things it takes practice and getting used to.

I think you keep saying this because I sound like I moan too much about it? I really don't mean to.
Not that I have noticed I totally understand your position because I was you just 3 months ago. It's normal. And I keep saying the same thing because I know it's hard for you to truly believe it when you're the one learning behind the wheel.
arm is offline View My Blog!