MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #3530
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
So true. I could drive easily at 13, but I'm a complete at skiing and swimming.
Exactly. Everyone has their fortés, and often in different combination to other people. Life would be so boring if everyone had the same talents as everyone else, if everyone thought the same and if everyone did the same things.

I'm pretty good at solving problems, thinking about things logically and remembering useless trivia. Conversely, I have plenty of drawbacks, for instance I can't write well to save my life. Nothing wrong with my spelling or grammar, or even my mastery over the language, they're all good, it's just I'm hopeless at expressing myself, particularly in writing.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!