MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) ACC - Congratulations GSMnadal!

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) ACC - Congratulations GSMnadal!

FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2012

ACC

Here's what you need to know:

1) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments. Simply post your picks in the thread.

2) To play this game, you will post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.

3) You must post your full prediction before the end of the 1st round!

4) You may alter your draws when a someone withdraws. Please post your new picks in a new post OR*** PM the moderator of that tournament and state that you will change the draw due withdrawal. Additionally, when you change, please state in the "reason for change" box that someone withdrew. If not, you will be disqualified for editing. No editing posts under any circumstances.

5) If a player receives a bye, you do not get points for predicting them into the second round.

6) Scoring goes as follows:
The points you receive will be based on the round points for the tournament. For each player you predict correctly into the second round, you receive the round points for a first round victory, and so on.

7) -Also, please do not use smilies in your picks, there is really no need for it.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..

Last edited by Freak3yman84 : 11-26-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote