MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 01:07 PM   #4068
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
So bond for u is tall dark and handsome? Lol

About the ACC I totally agree but I gave up, I don't get what the fun in it and I hate it when ppl get a ban, that's why I never report ppl no matter what.

U don't like someone just don't read or answer him, so easy.

So how the ACC is going to work? Everyone vote for the same person or something?
Yes Amber I like my men tall, dark, and handsome--well at least dark and handsome I'm short so the tall doesn't really matter as much. I'm staying away from the ACC myself! But people are nominated for the ACC and then after the time for nominations is up the voting starts

Mae is offline View My Blog!