MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 07:15 AM   #2390
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

hmm well I think it's natural to get a cold after starting to practice harder again. Hopefully it goes away fast so he can pick up where he left off.

It's good to hear that Robin agrees with the tennis experts. It's either 2013 or bust. I still hope he can be there at the start of the season but worried about the things he implies about his fatigue sympthoms still coming back every now and then.

I mean if the body can't fix something in 1,5 years it's not gonna fix it in 2 years. Then his only hope is that it can be medicated somehow and that whatever he needs is either allowed under the doping rules or that he can get exception for it. Otherwise he must face reality and retire.

Loved his answer on the last question. He still got ambition to make a "real" comeback and also implies that he want to "quit on his own terms"
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote