MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - WORST Matches of the Year

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 03:37 AM   #74
country flag BackhandDTL

BackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WORST Matches of the Year

I'm sure the worst match was one between two relative unknowns in a first round somewhere, but one of the worst I've seen between two recognizable players (one of them top) was probably Verdasco-Nadal in Madrid.

Nadal, conceding to his hissy-fit, played well below his capabilities; tons of errors from either side - neither could find the court.

2009 AO aside, any time these two players have gotten together in recent years has been pure trash. Madrid wasn't as bad as the pile of shit that was last year's Cinci match, but it was awful nonetheless.
BackhandDTL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote