MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 01:52 AM   #3362
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - ACC is finally here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
The poster who wins is usually the person that is prominent around the time of voting. People have short memories and forget the clownery from the beginning of the year. There's also the fact that he's been banned for the majority of the year.

But yeah, if he has another meltdown like last year he will probably emerge victorious.

For me, Lenders' has been a way bigger clown this year. It's gotten to the point where I think he is actually starting to believe the drivel that he spews on a consistent basis. Just another clown but with good grammar.
Lenders is wildly accepted as "Anti Ferrer" group leader, he might get to semi but not more.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!