MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 12:24 AM   #3516
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
again details lady!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Star Who posted with her username? her computer must have been hacked!!

Though she is kinda right, Jess... If only Filip paid half the attention to me
It's a little STRANGE though Like if I had tweeted at him ever it makes sense but he's initiating this with me

Well anyway, I responded with like "Hey I'm Jess, Yeah I do love sports, mainly tennis, football and college basketball." and a second message with "I'm from New Jersey, I actually saw you play in US Open qualifying this year"

(Because today's message from him asked where I was from)

Annoying that in DMs on Twitter you're still limited to 140 characters lol.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!