MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~*The Cosy Café: Season 5 *~

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 07:22 PM   #793
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 5 *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
By the way, Scooby, Serena did it again
Mats Wilander asks her about the No.1 ranking she doesn't have and she says
"I loved the opportunity to win Wimbledon, and the Olympics, and the US Open, and win here in Istanbul"

A reminder of 2009 "I'll try to win another Grand Slam title and stay No.2 I guess" ?
the true nr.1
but really, just look at how they calculate rankings over there, it's a joke ! they should reward winners more, runner ups and semi finalists are too close to the winners, pointwise.

The Clash,Pixies,The Beatles,Smashing Pumpkins,The Smiths,XTC,Kraftwerk,Mano Negra,Rage Against The Machine,Bob Marley,Jeff Buckley,Nick Drake,Madness,The Specials,David Bowie,Prince,Echo & The Bunnymen,Urban Dance Squad,Radiohead,The Pogues,Sonic Youth,Velvet Underground,Joy Division,The Cure,Depeche Mode
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!