MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How often have you watched Rosol-Nadal highlights?

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 08:05 PM   #57
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How often have you watched Rosol-Nadal highlights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
That's why we call them fedtards, we can tell the difference.
no they hardly talk about Federer, besides in the hatred about the Rosol-match, there were the Abraxas and others who don't even like Federer ... and they're still called Fedtards just because they hate Nadal.

In my opinion, "Fedtards" should be a synonym for "loving Federer" (like me, and Just like heaven for Nadal, or you for Djokovic), not for "GM haters who hate Nadal".

The same I don't consider people from the Nadalchat as Nadaltards.

I've met real Nadalfans in other places : they're nice people, not like these haters.

The problem is there's no better place than the web to hate, because you can't do that openly in real life, that's why forums and especially MTF are like that. If there was no Federer or Nadal they would find another pretext to hate.

But I don't call that "fans" although some fans like you believe it and jump in their wars. If people like you (and me sometimes, esp. in the past) didn't get into that, people could see better the real difference.

Last edited by duong : 11-13-2012 at 08:11 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote