MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is Murray better liked in America than Britain?

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 05:33 PM   #42
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Murray better liked in America than Britain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
the english crowd are a bunch of pampered stiffs. i really wouldn't expect anything remotely close to class from them. a pack of hyenas could do a better job supporting one of their own than their bunch. then again, i guess the uptight english don't consider a scott truly as one of their own. their loss. i hope scotland gets their independence soon enough so that england remains lonely as a mug tennis nation without having to claim some sort of forced alliance with the rest of the UK in order to feel some type of union jack patriotism. fuck them.
lol u jelly brah? You jelly that the English are the most educated tennis crowd in the world? You jelly the English invented the game of tennis?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote