MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is Murray better liked in America than Britain?

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 04:43 PM   #40
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Murray better liked in America than Britain?

the english crowd are a bunch of pampered stiffs. i really wouldn't expect anything remotely close to class from them. a pack of hyenas could do a better job supporting one of their own than their bunch. then again, i guess the uptight english don't consider a scott truly as one of their own. their loss. i hope scotland gets their independence soon enough so that england remains lonely as a mug tennis nation without having to claim some sort of forced alliance with the rest of the UK in order to feel some type of union jack patriotism. fuck them.