MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is Murray better liked in America than Britain?

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 02:57 PM   #31
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Murray better liked in America than Britain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Tell me where I'm wrong? Good luck.
Firstly, the Conservatives promised a referendum on Europe and that's never going to happen so parties don't always deliver on their manifesto promises. Secondly, the SNP promised a referendum, they didn't promise independence. There's a big difference and one day when you are older, you will understand. The SNP aren't a single-issue party like UKIP. They came to power because of their policies on healthcare, education and public spending. For 70% of the population in Scotland at the moment, independence is irrelevant.
Hypnotize is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote