MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #888
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
I thought on faster courts they wouldn't even had made the final? Isn't that what you are always saying?
I bet that Nadal and Djokovic prefer plying an exhausting long final than losing in 2nd round of a Slam.
Nadal wouldn't have no but the slow, joint-killing battles at places like the AO, IW and Miami against Djokovic are partially the reasons why his knees are done in. It's just too physical. Speed up HCs and slow down clay.

Nadal has won his career slam now anyway so it won't matter if he started losing early in some sped up HC events.

Whoever said Djokovic would benefit from quicker courts, haha no chance. He's better than Nadal on them for sure but he won't defend as well on them plus he likes time to set up a rhythm on his ground game and higher bounces help that.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote