MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Match Of The Year

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 02:38 PM   #26
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Match Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Too bad it only has 1 vote for now, mine...
I didn't vote because I slightly preferred Fed vs Delpo at Olympics. But I'd assume the reason for Nole vs Tsonga not getting more votes is because most people on this forum were watching the Fed vs Delpo QF, which was on at the same time. Having the QF of Slams played simultaneously is bound to make people miss out on some awesome tennis

Jo and Novak put on an awesome show - one of the rare matches between top players in this era where you got to see high quality/drama and actual variety ie not every point being a carbon copy of each other, different patterns...
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote