MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Match Of The Year

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #19
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Match Of The Year

AO semi. Yeah Djokovic-Murray can be a grindfest and error-filled as the USO final testified, but here I thought the point construction by both was fantastic, and the way Andy played especially against a faaaaaaar better version of Novak than in NY was the best slam match he'd played since USO 08.

Rosol-Nadal 2nd. Nadal had no say in the outcome, he defended as he could but Rosol 5th set was possessed. Best individual set of tennis I've seen by anyone in the year. To reel off serves and big winners over and over and over. That man has balls and the Czechs should use him next week if they need a man with the cojones to close out the tie.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote