MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Match Of The Year

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 01:05 PM   #11
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Match Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
lol'd at Shanghai final in options.

Dafuq?
it was a great match imo, I could have called it best match of the year actually : last two matches Djokovic and Murray have played against each other were great imo, including their WTF match (and notably better imo than their matches in Melbourne and the US open, esp. the one in Melbourne which I still feel overrated).

But the match which will be most remembered in tennis history, both as a good and bad memory, great or ugly, anyway remarkable feelings but often ambiguous, will be the AO final.

The only match which made me lol (well, with Rosol-Nadal but I know how much this one is overrated on MTF) was the Ferrer-Tipsarevic USO quarterfinal Ferrer had great matches this year against Nadal, especially in Barcelona, much better than this one.