MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 03:53 AM   #845
country flag Benny_Maths

Benny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

Regarding juan27's article, I personally I don't find 20+ shot rallies to be entertaining at all, especially if the shots are high loopy ones for the most part. Winners are what make tennis fun to watch. Although not the kind where the ball just sits up and a player has an eternity to take a swing at the ball. It takes far more skill for a player to take the ball on the rise and hit a winner with minimal set up time than to just run, run and run some more. Endurance and speed are part of the game, but it's the shot-making that defines it.
Benny_Maths is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote