MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 01:46 AM   #2812
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Hi Betty How are you? How's Francy? I recently asked my nephews how they liked going to school and they said they like it better than kindergarten because they have to learn less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
I'm doing well, I was in California all September, now i miss the sun in rainy, grey Switzerland.
on other news i resigned from my job per 1. jan, which i consider good news, considering the Alzheimer I have to work with at the moment..
Nice! A month in California sounds awesome and so does quitting a job where you're not happy. Good luck.

Hilde, I hope your teeth are doing okay.

Bibbz' brother's cat.