MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - HBO game of thrones - anyone watching?

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #176
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HBO game of thrones - anyone watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I have never been able to appreciate the fantasy genre. Star Wars to Lord of the Rings, did nothing for me. I like realism. So really I just rented this hoping the sex scenes would be even more excessive than they were.
There is a good dose of realism in Game of thrones, give it a shot beyond the first 2-3 episodes and you will be hooked.¨There are some excessive sex scenes further on if you need them, it really goes beyond most other HBO series.