MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #3985
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Oh you have him well trained already The TT game manager has a flag from Canada up, but we all know those flags might not mean a lot! I think the game managers should be more lined up with the TTs in their own time zones, but I realize this isn't always possible
It's a long story.
Well managers think more about deadline. Posting OOP is hard to predict as it isn't a certain time and lot of others can help about it as well. All you can do, looking the OOP and send picks for every matches on PTS. You know isn't easy to be a manager, they have their own duty, not to talk about private live and everything can happen, you never know. Look what happened to me.
Being honest, posting diffs and OOP both in the best time... it should be someone who works with PCs or isn't working at all. Or really the perfect time zone but there aren't enough managers for that.