MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Funny Fotos #6

Thread: Funny Fotos #6
View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 02:11 AM   #2098
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny Fotos #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloevera View Post
Yeah, originally Federer is just like what you see above.

However, no more ponytail and messy look after 2004. Federer was to be transformed into a total gentleman, with air of peRFection. He really did a great job to make his transformation a big success, but it has become unbearably fake for some who are tired of his peRFection. LOL
You don't know what you're talking about. Roger had this haircut (with blonder hair ) when he was 18. He only grew out his ponytail when he met Lundgren (not confirmed but I'm pretty sure this is the case).

A tip from me would be to treat your butt to some aloe vera because it seems to be hurt.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
Looner is online now View My Blog!