MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 45 : Ortisei (Winner: Benjamin Becker)

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 12:18 PM   #60
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 45 : Ortisei (Winner: Benjamin Becker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
Seppi's performance made me sick. You can't play like this in a final on your home ground. You just can't. I hope he gets fined for lack of effort
Did you pile in on him at 1.33 or something?

This is a complete overreaction. Yes, he didn't play at all well, but that's the nature of sports, no matter how hard one tries, there are always going to be bad days.

As AJ says, he did his job for the tournament. If you are going to talk about lack of effort, o it about someone else, because it would have been easy for Seppi to be sitting on a beach in Mauritius right now. Instead, he extends his season by two weeks, because he is committed to helping a local tournament of his. That's plenty of effort.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote