MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF 2012 Most Disliked Players of all time. 1. Nadal, 2. Tomic 3. Murray

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 04:07 AM   #347
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF 2012 Most Disliked Players of all time. Update Post #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
the only guy that I really dislike is Tomic (overrated spoiled brat, don't like his attitude at all.. he behaves as if he won 25 slams and he won nothing. , but I had to vote for 5 guys. I just wanted to prove my point with 'youngster'. I'm actually neutral when it comes to Dolgo but I don't like his hair (plus he is over hyped here, so).

oh yeah, Connors for being Connors (nothing to explain, just a jerk), Agassi because of drugs and getting away with it.
Hey no prob.
Just one more question, what is it that pisses you off about Dolly Dolgo's hairdo? I think it's rather original and pretty much appealing, if I daresay so...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!