MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 11:30 PM   #3195
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - ( Y )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post

If I say:

In MTF is prohibited to wish death on Kudryavtsev because it disrupts the peace of the forum, then you are just using humanity as a mean to achieve peace.

But if you say in MTF is prohibited to wish death on Dasnieres de Veigy because those feelings are wrong and show the poster doesnt have a human heart, than you are using humanity as an end.
Omg, Saulo, you are so clever. Can you write my essay for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
why not? it's better than being a gloryhunter that slobbers over federer cock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
I just looked to my tarot cards and they said Federer the leo will lose against Del Potro because Potro is too humble for the king of tennis and jungle.
You jinxed him!!! It's all your fault!!! I watched him lose from the second last row. I guess it was good practice for my emotional welfare tomorrow.

I have first row seats to the SF behind the players' chairs. YESSSS. I can hang my Swiss flag in a prominent place and stare dreamily at Roger as he saunters onto court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
a taurus of mine has a train to poland tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post