MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fill-In-The-Draw(FITD) WTF London - This is the end of the season:((

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #34
country flag Eddy DoubleD

Eddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fill-In-The-Draw(FITD) WTF London - Still 5 players with perfect scores!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
Curious if you pick a correct finalist but in the wrong place if you get the points? Say if you picked Murray to win the Group A 1st/Group B 2nd semifinal but he's in the other semi, would you still get the points if they advance

I'm not playing but I'm just curious
Yeah, I mean you have to pick the correct finalists, doesn't matter what semifinal they play. When picking the wrong order in group, it costs you if, for example, Federer plays the final against Djokovic, but you picked this match as a semifinal. So you can score with just one player. It seems pretty fairs to me.

Grigor Dimitrov | Bernard Tomic | Kei Nishikori | Ernests Gulbis
Jiri Vesely | Nick Kirgyos | Thanasi Kokkinakis | Alexander Zverev

[TT]: Singles - Entry #79 Doubles - Entry #177 Partner: ?
[DTT]: Singles - Entry #24 Doubles - Entry #17 Partner: lucian_iasi
[FITD]: Entry #40 Race #39
[PAW]: Entry #32
[Suicide Tennis]: Entry #26 Race #37
[Challenger Challenge]: #10
Eddy DoubleD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote