MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 10:48 AM   #3178
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - ( Y )

Not really.

Astrology is still a better way to understand other people using archetypes than Jung ever imagined.

Even if you cant discover how someone is you still can have lots of fun in the process.

And get some girls ofc.

' I heard you have venus in scorpio. As soon as I realized this I knew you were too sexy even for a God to handle"

Ok that was lame. If you consider Venus was a goddess born from Uranus testicles, probably.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!