MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #3060
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Raquel, Argo is a good movie. Enjoy it, but it is a dramatization, and much of what is shown and done is false. I don't mind that, but at the end they sort of make it look like the truth. It angered Canadian and British diplomats. I had read a book about this episode so I spent the movie trying to remember the book and in a state of confusion. But the movie was good in and of itself, but I think at the end they should have said "we made up a lot of this. Take it with a grain of salt "
star is offline View My Blog!