MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer takes on role as backroom power broker (ATP future and situation)

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #113
country flag Singularity

Singularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer takes on role as backroom power broker (ATP future and situation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by munZe konZa View Post
No , it's not clear at all. He barely even say it directly. Besides I wouldn't trust his judgement about it and reading his thoughts because he is always putting on an act . Djokovic never said in summer, wait until 2 month . Nadal coming back from injury never said wait until I play more to see who is number 1. He tries to be very objective and treating people like kids by explaining what the rankings is and then says "no doubt" it will change. If anything, it's intelectually insulting.
Federer said that right now it is clear who is number 1, and that there should be no debate about that.

He did not say we need to wait until 2 months to see who is the real number 1. He said that in two months there might be another number 1, but for now Djokovic is the real number 1.

Quote:
He tries to be very objective and treating people like kids by explaining what the rankings is and then says "no doubt" it will change. If anything, it's intelectually insulting.
He said that there is no doubt that it could change. He did not say that it will change.
Singularity is offline View My Blog!