MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #3057
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
That doesn't mean you're not smart. I am smart and I make terrible decisions too.
I suppose you are right. But, see. I get a lot of things wrong. A smart kid wouldn't do that.

Quote:
Do you even know why my username is arm? Let's just say I am not very creative.
I daren't ask… I'll leave it to you to tell me if you want to.

Quote:
and here I was thinking you had broken up. We CLEARLY have communication problems.
Sorry.

Incidentally, when I read it back, that's what it sounded like to me. We haven't… yet. No doubt the fall cometh, so we'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Quote:
BTW, has anyone asked you about your avatar?
Not yet. I get the feeling people think I'm a bit of a homo, though. I care very little, though.

Quote:
See, you're smart.
Knowledgable, in certain subjects, maybe. Not smart, though.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!