MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 07:48 PM   #3056
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I don't think I'm smart. If only you knew about some if the awful decisions I make, day-in, day-out.
That doesn't mean you're not smart. I am smart and I make terrible decisions too.

Quote:
The username is largely irrelevant when on actual name terms. I don't really mind what people think. Call me selfish, but it's a username I like, so I went with it!
Do you even know why my username is arm? Let's just say I am not very creative.

Quote:
Sorry, I wrote the wrong thing entirely. Maybe we will go and see that film, if she hasnt already. It doesn't look like my cup of tea, but you never know, I could really enjoy it.
and here I was thinking you had broken up. We CLEARLY have communication problems.

Quote:
I think you've already succeeded with permanently distracting me. I am doomed to do badly in my exams.
BTW, has anyone asked you about your avatar?

Quote:
Probably because during that period, you stay at home the most, meaning to study and get distracted by the internet. Non-exam periods are reserved for the occasional pub crawl and other social activities.
See, you're smart.
arm is offline View My Blog!