MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 06:40 PM   #3055
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
You're a smart boy, indeed.

I don't dislike it. I just don't really associate one with the other. I mean George witha bulldog. (It's a good thing. )

Not entirely sure what you mean. Doesn't matter.

Just know we're here to distract you. From everything including school work.

I find it very curious that I am the most active on this forum during my exam period.
I don't think I'm smart. If only you knew about some if the awful decisions I make, day-in, day-out.

The username is largely irrelevant when on actual name terms. I don't really mind what people think. Call me selfish, but it's a username I like, so I went with it!

Sorry, I wrote the wrong thing entirely. Maybe we will go and see that film, if she hasnt already. It doesn't look like my cup of tea, but you never know, I could really enjoy it.

I think you've already succeeded with permanently distracting me. I am doomed to do badly in my exams.

Probably because during that period, you stay at home the most, meaning to study and get distracted by the internet. Non-exam periods are reserved for the occasional pub crawl and other social activities.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!