MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer takes on role as backroom power broker (ATP future and situation)

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 02:31 PM   #108
country flag munZe konZa

munZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer takes on role as backroom power broker (ATP future and situation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
Why don't YOU quote it all?

"The real number one, we know who that is going to be, it's going to be Novak, so I think there should not be any debate around that," Federer told reporters. "Number one, you don't get there by chance. The rankings are something that show you how you've played over a 365-day period. It might change all over again at the Australian Open, there’s no doubt about that, but right now, it's clear."

Right now, Djokovic is the clear number one.

Nowhere did Federer say that he deserves number 1 no matter what. He'll be the deserving no.1 if he gets the results to back it up.
No , it's not clear at all. He barely even say it directly. Besides I wouldn't trust his judgement about it and reading his thoughts because he is always putting on an act . Djokovic never said in summer, wait until 2 month . Nadal coming back from injury never said wait until I play more to see who is number 1. He tries to be very objective and treating people like kids by explaining what the rankings is and then says "no doubt" it will change. If anything, it's intelectually insulting.
munZe konZa is offline View My Blog!