MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Estonia's Finest: Jurgen Zopp

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #228
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Estonia's Finest (yes better than Kanepi): Jurgen Zopp

Hi Jamie, yes it was his goal initially.

He went to Finland for some rehab, in a newspaper interview he wasn't that positive any more, he was kinda depressed that he cannot play and now said that he probably won't be able to practice on court till January and he'll miss all the preparation for the season. I so wish he can start the season in Australia well.
He admitted he had exceeded his own expectations but all the positives were dampened by this silly injury, he said he didn't even understand how he could've gotten that stress fracture i.e. what he had overdone or so. But the other positive thing is he praised Pasi Virtanen again and said they'll work together next season too so that's good, he said they pass together really well.