MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #3139
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
I wonder what's up with Allegri by practically not giving Acerbi a chance to prove he can perform, he's way better than Bonera (well, any defender in the squad is) and i was really expecting him to earn the spot in the starting XI early in the season. Serious potential and IMO he's being wasted right now. Can't think of a better defensive pair in the current squad than a possible Lucio-Acerbi tbh
Acerbi is very slow and often out of position

At the moment Mexes - Zapata (or Yepes) looks the more solid duo, although Zapata can have some nightmare mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!